GreatEScape
Sign in to GreatEScape to start posting now!

- Ethan, Owner of GreatEScape
GreatEScape
Sign in to GreatEScape to start posting now!

- Ethan, Owner of GreatEScape
GreatEScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreatEScape

CLICK HERE FOR NEW SERVER

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» VOTE FOR ALL GAME SERVERS
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby adelka Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:01 pm

» Driver Epson M133a
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby immorran Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

» Royal Dicing - #RD - #1 Dice Clan
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Cronic Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:28 am

» I Miss The Server!
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Cronic Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 am

» Giving sources away.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Bewts Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

» SERVER MERGING -IMPORTANT-
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Boxur Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 pm

» Well, Goodbye GreatEScape.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Cronic Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 pm

» Wont be on for a while..
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Cronic Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 am

» Don't feel needed anymore.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Emptyby Jankma15 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 am

Top posters
Cronic (335)
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Vote_lcap♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Voting_bar♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Vote_rcap 
Bewts (289)
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Vote_lcap♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Voting_bar♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Vote_rcap 
sexy brid (266)
Druhm (227)
Narwhal (190)
No (160)
Jankma15 (108)
gladdy (98)
Pinpoint (83)
Punkboi (82)
Most active topics
#Camels #1 Pvm Clan since 1966.
Druhm's Trusted Application
Royal Dicing - #RD - #1 Dice Clan
List of Rare items [PRICES]
Staff Team And Support Team.
gladdy trusted application
l #Team Impluse l Maxed Hybridding l Strong l #1 l
Bounce Trusted Application.
Range Nex Guide / #Camels / Be a Nexican
Money making guide

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣

Go down 
+4
EliteDicers
Cronic
Punkboi
Bewts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

Repuation : 0

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Empty
PostSubject: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

Welcome to ♣EliteDicers♣ Dicing/Flower clan
Yes you heard it! The OFFICIAL Elitedicing clan is here!
Join the FriendsChat Elitedicers in-game! (When you have applied)
Please do ::Togglename (If you have a custom name) when you have applied so i can rank you up in the clan (: (I'll pm you when i've ranked you up)

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Symbol-Information
Clan Data (Information)

This is a well developed, perfected, dicing/flower clan.
This clan's purpose is to have fun, not to create rivalries but to create friendships. This clan WILL succeed and it's true reason here is just a way for me to interact with the community. Once you join you will automatically be a friend of mine, maybe not on my friends list.. but in my heart.
This clan will not fail you.. it will be loyal to you along with the players in it.
Please enjoy the clan as much as you can and please be loyal, read the rules, and most importantly.. is have fun.
The Owner of this clan is Bewts so do not be scammed by other imposters!

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Bar-chart
Rank Permissions

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrownOwner/Founder♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrown
Bewts Is the only one aloud to have this rank unless he hands his ownership over to the next person.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ ModeratorCrown-3General♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ ModeratorCrown-3
The Like a Star @ heaven General Like a Star @ heaven deals with applications, can host dice events, Has the ability to Kick/Ban/Warn/and tempban or Tempkick people. (Only one person can obtain this rank)
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 2hz1wuqCaptain♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 2hz1wuq
This rank is only for moderators and they can Temp Kick, Temp ban, Moderate the Fc, Ban, and kick. Do NOT ask for this rank unless you have obtained the "Moderator" rank in the server.

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ NKk8tLieutenant
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ NKk8t
You are considered the best and most trusted amongst the clan. You are highly respected and can mm for anyone that needs it. This rank proves your true legitimacy and trust. You need to be a long hard working, veteran to get this rank.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6825Sergant♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6825
You have earned your way into this clan, and now you have gotten a bit more trusted then the regular rank. This rank takes about 5-7 Days to get and you must host atleast one-two dicing events to obtain it. You are well known amongst the clan members and people have some respect for you.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6823Corpral♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6823
You are a decent and pretty loyal member of this clan. You have mmed a few pots and have been in the clan for 2-5 days.You have little trust because you are newbie into the clan but you still will be known a little amongst the members. You have to be a donator (For flower placing) and you must have some proof of payouts.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6826Recruit♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6826
This rank will be for the people have played for atleast 1 day, have atleast 3 payouts of over 500m each, and need to have hosted atleast 1 event to earn this rank. You do not have to be a donator to get this rank but you do need to know the basic knowledge of dicing/flower hosting.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098Friend♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098
This rank is NOT a trusted rank it is just for people to talk in. This rank can be bought for 100M and can not be earned. With this rank you can talk amongst the other players in the clan and communicate with the owner (Bewts, Elitedicers) whenever needed. With this rank you can start earning your ranks up easier.
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 9920Noobie♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 9920
This is the "Just joined" rank and can be earned by applying. This rank is the easiest to get but the most un-trusted. This rank is just to be in the clan and see what is going on daily. This member usually bets on higher ranks (That are trusted) and just chills. This rank is NOT trusted so don't expect someone to be legit if they are this rank

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 2tYbq
Respect all members in the clan (3 Warnings, Then kick)
Do NOT scam (Auto Ban)
Please do not ask to middleman pots if it's not required.
Do not impersonate other members (Auto Temp-Ban)
Do not ask for a promotion, apply for it. (3 Warnings them Temp-Kick)
When you have read all of these rules type "DFC"

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Email
Application

What is your GreatEScape username? :
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) :
What rank are you applying for? :
Have you read the rules? :
Past dicing experience? :
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme )
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details.
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank] :

Promotion Application:

What is your current rank in this clan (Be honest) :
What rank are you applying for:
How long have you played in this clan:
Proof of payouts [REQUIRED] :
Why do you deserve this rank?

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mail
Player list

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrownOwner/Founder♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrown
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrownBewts♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ OwnerCrown

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ ModeratorCrown-3General♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ ModeratorCrown-3
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silverCronic♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silver

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 2hz1wuqCaptain♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 2hz1wuq
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silverBoxur♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silver
♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silverJankma15♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Mod_silver

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ NKk8tLieutenant♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ NKk8t
N/A

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6825Sergant♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6825
N/A

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6823Corpral♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6823
N/A

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6826Recruit♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 6826
N/A

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098Friend♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098
PunkBoi
Druhm

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 9920Noobie♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 9920
Sexy Brid

Last edited by Bewts on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Punkboi
Donator
Donator
Punkboi

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

What is your GreatEScape username? : Punkboi
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) : No.
What rank are you applying for? : Captain?
Have you read the rules? : Yes, DFC
Past dicing experience? : Lots xo
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme ) Mod/super extreme i fynk i forget
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details. you've already got me added
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank: l0l
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Donator
Donator
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:22 am

I joined the fc I'm back in now :D
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Donator
Donator
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:26 am

Punkboi wrote:
What is your GreatEScape username? : Punkboi
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) : No.
What rank are you applying for? : Captain?
Have you read the rules? : Yes, DFC
Past dicing experience? : Lots xo
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme ) Mod/super extreme i fynk i forget
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details. you've already got me added
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank: l0l

Accepted as ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098Friend♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
EliteDicers
EliteDicers

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 am

+1
Back to top Go down
sexy brid
sexy brid

Repuation : -1

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 am

What is your GreatEScape username? : sexy brid
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) : yes lots.
What rank are you applying for? : idgaf u asked me to apply L0L
Have you read the rules? : i guess.
Past dicing experience? : enough.
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme ) hi :)
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details. u know it.
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank] : hi.
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 am

sexy brid wrote:

Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank] : hi.

Accepted as noobie.
Back to top Go down
sexy brid
sexy brid

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

Bewts wrote:
sexy brid wrote:

Accepted as noobie.

give me co-owner
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
sexy brid
sexy brid

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 am

sexy brid = corporal
Back to top Go down
Boxur
Donator
Donator
Boxur

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks for the spot. Looks very neat.
Back to top Go down
Strong bow
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Good luck with the clan !
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Boxur wrote:
Thanks for the spot. Looks very neat.

Thank you very much for staying in the clan ;D
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Strong bow wrote:
Good luck with the clan !

Thank you haha :P
Back to top Go down
Druhm
Donator
Donator
Druhm

Repuation : 2

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 pm

What is your GreatEScape username? : druhm
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) : nope?
What rank are you applying for? : idk
Have you read the rules? : yes dfc?
Past dicing experience? : idk.
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme ) donator & earned trusted
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details. later maybe
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank] : you know me l0l0l0l
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Donator
Donator
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Druhm wrote:
What is your GreatEScape username? : druhm
Have you broken any rules on GreatEScape? (be honest) : nope?
What rank are you applying for? : idk
Have you read the rules? : yes dfc?
Past dicing experience? : idk.
Are you a donator? If so, which one? ( donator, extreme, super extreme ) donator & earned trusted
Do you have Skype? Pm me for details. later maybe
Proof of payouts [This will have a better effect on you for getting a higher rank] : you know me l0l0l0l

Accepted as ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098Friend♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ 15098 Till further notice.
Since you are trusted you will receive a higher rank soon or later.
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Donator
Donator
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
sexy brid
sexy brid

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Bewts wrote:
Bump

a better bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣   ♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣ Empty

Back to top Go down

♣EliteDicers Dicing/Flower Clan! [Finally Opened]♣
Page 1 of 1