GreatEScape
Sign in to GreatEScape to start posting now!

- Ethan, Owner of GreatEScape
GreatEScape
Sign in to GreatEScape to start posting now!

- Ethan, Owner of GreatEScape
GreatEScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreatEScape

CLICK HERE FOR NEW SERVER

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» VOTE FOR ALL GAME SERVERS
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby adelka Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:01 pm

» Driver Epson M133a
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby immorran Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

» Royal Dicing - #RD - #1 Dice Clan
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Cronic Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:28 am

» I Miss The Server!
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Cronic Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 am

» Giving sources away.
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Bewts Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

» SERVER MERGING -IMPORTANT-
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Boxur Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 pm

» Well, Goodbye GreatEScape.
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Cronic Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:27 pm

» Wont be on for a while..
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Cronic Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 am

» Don't feel needed anymore.
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Emptyby Jankma15 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 am

Top posters
Cronic (335)
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Vote_lcapExplanation as to why i have been inactive. Voting_barExplanation as to why i have been inactive. Vote_rcap 
Bewts (289)
Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Vote_lcapExplanation as to why i have been inactive. Voting_barExplanation as to why i have been inactive. Vote_rcap 
sexy brid (266)
Druhm (227)
Narwhal (190)
No (160)
Jankma15 (108)
gladdy (98)
Pinpoint (83)
Punkboi (82)
Most active topics
#Camels #1 Pvm Clan since 1966.
Druhm's Trusted Application
Royal Dicing - #RD - #1 Dice Clan
List of Rare items [PRICES]
Staff Team And Support Team.
gladdy trusted application
l #Team Impluse l Maxed Hybridding l Strong l #1 l
Bounce Trusted Application.
Range Nex Guide / #Camels / Be a Nexican
Money making guide

Explanation as to why i have been inactive.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Punkboi
Donator
Donator
Punkboi

Repuation : 0

Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Empty
PostSubject: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 am

I've been inactive for a couple weeks as it's the last 2 weeks before school starts up (holidays end)
The first week i went out 30minutes from where i live to a friends house, We were doing something crazy each day always outside.
I came home at the end of the week and i've been shopping for school shit, sorting stuff out, re-arranging my room and getting hair done and spent 2 nights at friends.

Reason as to why i've been with friends more then usual: I play soccer for 3 teams and referee the little age groups for money.
Saturday: i play 2 games of soccer usually 1 at like 11 and another at like 2. Then i ref little kids.
Sunday: I play 1 game and spend the day at my club.

As you can see i have no time to be with friends on weekends and most week nights i'm training.
So i've spent as much time as i could with them.
that's my reason for being inactive. I tried to logon before but it won't load assuming it's down.
People said i was abusing? If anyone would like to tell me how please make my day.
Back to top Go down
Jankma15
Donator
Donator
Jankma15

Repuation : -7

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 am

I see that you are very busy. But, if you are moderator, you have to make a commitment. So yeh.
Back to top Go down
Punkboi
Donator
Donator
Punkboi

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am

jankma15 wrote:
I see that you are very busy. But, if you are moderator, you have to make a commitment. So yeh.

I didn't have a decision with alot of it.
Back to top Go down
Boxur
Donator
Donator
Boxur

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 am

Apparently Ethan was thinking about demoting you and Danii for a while and Cronic filled the spot.
Back to top Go down
Punkboi
Donator
Donator
Punkboi

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Boxur wrote:
Apparently Ethan was thinking about demoting you and Danii for a while and Cronic filled the spot.

Hmm :/
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Donator
Donator
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Danii is going to be demoted for sure Ethan is trailing me and you may be demoted.
Back to top Go down
Bewts
Donator
Donator
Bewts

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm

:\
Back to top Go down
Punkboi
Donator
Donator
Punkboi

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

:/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation as to why i have been inactive.   Explanation as to why i have been inactive. Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation as to why i have been inactive.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreatEScape :: General-
Jump to: